Our sweetheart pair for this month are siblings Scout and Boots. Scout is a 2-year-old golden retriever who has been coming to day care since she was 6 months old. We have enjoyed watching her grow! Scout is full of…
Join the Harmony Pet Clinic Family.
PART TIME CVT
Part Time Veterinary Technician (CVT, LVT or equivalent experience) needed to join our fantastic team. We are seeking a mature, compassionate team player who is a good communicator, self-motivated and detail oriented to join our existing team of long term employees. As a technician, your job entails several important aspects of our hospital; animail care and treatment, customer service and hospital cleanliness. Some of the responsibilies include: animal handling/restraint, summarizing medical histories, client interactions, preparing for surgery, lab work, maintaining a sanitary hospital environment, assisting doctors and use of veterinary software (training available).
PART TIME RECEPTIONIST
Responsibilities include answering client phone calls, booking appointments and boarding reservations, checking clients in and out, data entry, making reminder calls and other support services. The ideal candidate is a professional, cheerful and enthusiastic person who enjoys working with both people and pets. This is the perfect position for someone seeking to work 20 to 30 hours per week. The position will often be the first point of contact for our customers and each employee is expected to consistently deliver excellent customer service via phone or email.
PET CARE GIVER
Animal care facility seeking energetic Part Time Pet Care Giver to be cross trained between our Central Bark Doggy Day Care service and pet boarding services. This is a permanent part time, physical job that would entail (but not limited to):
- Caring for and supervising play groups of dogs including, playing with dogs, working on manners, brushing, petting, holding, crating, leashing, feeding, medicating, cleaning up after dogs, etc.
- Caring for pets in our boarding areas: feeding, medicating, cleaning, petting, playing.
- Lifting, twisting and bending. Able to lift or move a minimum of 50 pounds. Standing or bending for long periods of time.
- Cleaning duties such as cleaning up dog waste and cat waste, sweeping, mopping, dusting, disinfecting, shoveling, cleaning crates, cleaning out garbage cans and bathing dogs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Personal or Industry Pet Care experience
- Able to work weekdays, weekends AND holidays
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, detailed and highly motivated
- Ability to define problems, analyze emergencies and think on your feet
All resumes MUST be accompanied by a completed Harmony Pet Clinic employment application. The application can be found on this page or at our facility. We ask that you drop off your application and resume in person at 1208 Dolphin Ct, Waukesha, 53186; Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm. Details of position will be discussed at time of interview; including hours, salary, benefits, bringing your dog to work, expectations, etc.
Keep checking back, we’ll post them here first! We are always accepting applications so feel free to fill out the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by to hand it in.
We look forward to meeting a new member of our team!
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RESUMES WITHOUT A COMPLETED & SIGNED APPLICATION.