Does your dog love to shed? Consider a de-shedding treatment for your four legged friend! Our de-shedding treatment starts with a warm, relaxing bath using a natural shampoo that contains oat protein¸ aloe and coconut based cleansers. This loosens dead…
Join the Harmony Pet Clinic Family.
PET CARE GIVER
Animal care facility seeking energetic Part Time Pet Care Giver to be cross trained between our Central Bark Doggy Day Care service and pet boarding services. This is a permanent part time, physical job that would entail:
- Caring for and supervising play groups of dogs including, playing with dogs, working on manners, brushing, petting, holding, crating, leashing, feeding, medicating, cleaning up after dogs, etc.
- Caring for pets in our boarding areas: feeding, medicating, cleaning, petting, playing.
- Lifting, twisting and bending. Able to lift or move a minimum of 50 pounds. Standing or bending for long periods of time.
- Cleaning duties such as cleaning up dog waste and cat waste, sweeping, mopping, dusting, disinfecting, shoveling, cleaning crates, cleaning out garbage cans and bathing dogs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Personal or Industry Pet Care experience
- Able to work weekdays, weekends AND holidays
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, detailed and highly motivated
- Ability to define problems, analyze emergencies and think on your feet
All resumes MUST be accompanied by a completed Harmony Pet Clinic employment application. The application can be found online at www.harmonypet.com or at our facility. We ask that you drop off your application and resume in person at 1208 Dolphin Ct, Waukesha, 53186; Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm. Details of position will be discussed at time of interview; including hours, salary, benefits, bringing your dog to work, expectations, etc.
Keep checking back, we’ll post them here first! We are always accepting applications so feel free to fill out the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by to hand it in.
We look forward to meeting a new member of our team!
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RESUMES WITHOUT A COMPLETED & SIGNED APPLICATION.