Our too-cute-to-spook dog of the month is Gracie! This bootiful 5-year-old Springer Spaniel has been a day care regular for 4 years. October is also her Spooktacular anniversary month – we wish her and her family a Happy Anniversary! In the warmer months Gracie enjoys lounging in the pool. She enjoys taking breaks to lie in the sun or the shade when she isn’t in the mood for playing. In the winter, you will find her rolling around in the snow and playing with friends. Some of her buddies include Mya, Logan K, Max, Echo, Reveler and Dandy. Gracie also enjoys sleep overs with us in our Deluxe suites. Gracie frequents our groomer to keep her howling good looks up. When it’s time for pick up at night she will talk on her way up, letting Dad know exactly how her day went! Congrats Gracie on being our trick-or-treat pick for this month!
Join the Harmony Pet Clinic Family.
PET CARE GIVER
Animal care facility seeking energetic Part Time Pet Care Giver to be cross trained between our Central Bark Doggy Day Care service and pet boarding services. This is a permanent part time, physical job that would entail:
- Caring for and supervising play groups of dogs including, playing with dogs, working on manners, brushing, petting, holding, crating, leashing, feeding, medicating, cleaning up after dogs, etc.
- Caring for pets in our boarding areas: feeding, medicating, cleaning, petting, playing.
- Lifting, twisting and bending. Able to lift or move a minimum of 50 pounds. Standing or bending for long periods of time.
- Cleaning duties such as cleaning up dog waste and cat waste, sweeping, mopping, dusting, disinfecting, shoveling, cleaning crates, cleaning out garbage cans and bathing dogs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Personal or Industry Pet Care experience
- Able to work weekdays, weekends AND holidays
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, detailed and highly motivated
- Ability to define problems, analyze emergencies and think on your feet
All resumes MUST be accompanied by a completed Harmony Pet Clinic employment application. The application can be found online at www.harmonypet.com or at our facility. We ask that you drop off your application and resume in person at 1208 Dolphin Ct, Waukesha, 53186; Monday – Friday 7am – 6pm. Details of position will be discussed at time of interview; including hours, salary, benefits, bringing your dog to work, expectations, etc.
Keep checking back, we’ll post them here first! We are always accepting applications so feel free to fill out the form below and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by to hand it in.
We look forward to meeting a new member of our team!
WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT RESUMES WITHOUT A COMPLETED & SIGNED APPLICATION.